Things You Should Know About Breast Enhancement!
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure designed to enhance as well as improve the symmetry and fullness of the breasts through implants (gel-like fluid in a flexible sac); or to bring back breast volume lost as a result of pregnancy, aging or weight loss. Before opting for such a procedure, there are certain points that you absolutely must consider, which are:
- Picking silicone or saline implants: when it comes to implants, you have two options available - saline or silicone. Providing a uniform shape and firmness, saline implants come filled with sterile salt water. In contrast, silicone breast implants contain elastic gel, giving them the look of natural breasts. In terms of elasticity, saline implants can be adjusted more easily as you can inject or remove liquid from the implant. In contrast, silicone implants cannot be adjusted as they are already filled with the gel.
- Getting the right size: choosing the right size for breast augmentation is very important. It's wrong to believe that bigger implants are not always good. The size of implant should be decided after proper assessment of the breasts. In general, size selection is made based on your natural breast size. Whether you opt for a saline implant or a silicone one, implants come in varied sizes. When you choose a size for yourself, you'll have to keep in mind your body frame as well as appearance you wish to have post surgery.
- Incision options: depending on the results you expect, you'll also need to consider which incision (a surgical cut made in your skin before the operation) option you should select before undergoing surgery. Incisions can range anywhere from 1-4 inches, with their lengths increasing as the implants expand in size. There are also certain incisions, such as the belly button incisions that are really small and don't leave behind visible scar tissue.
Apart from belly button incision, some of the other incision options that a surgeon may employ for breast augmentation could be:
- Armpit incision (incision made in the underarm area for breast implantation through the armpit)
- Nipple incision (incision made on the areola, which is the circular area of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple)
- Crease incision (incision made in the crease area below the breast for implantation).
Fat grafting of breasts is another alternative or a complementary procedure to the breast implant. If you're considering breast augmentation surgery, be sure to check with your doctor about these factors and which options are best suited to you, before proceeding.
Get more information www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Get more information www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/breast-augmentation.html